Saturday 13 November 2010

Red Sky at Night Hilary's Delight!

"Red sky at night, shepherds delight" so the saying goes.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the sky from my window last night. Now I have been on this planet a long time, but this has to be the best sunset I have ever seen! The picture looks like something from a SciFi Movie, but this was how I saw it. 
I was amazed with the magnificence of it . That Mother Nature can put on such a stunning show was just awesome.

So many of us go through life with our eyes closed, that we miss the beauty of the world that we live in. Open your eyes, really see your surroundings, marvel at even the most humble flower or animal. My suggestion for the week: Focus on all that is beautiful around you and see how your life is enriched.

No comments:

Post a Comment