Thursday 4 August 2011

In My World

In my world there is colour everywhere. 
In my world there are people who love and appreciate me. 
In my world I am safe and protected. 


Many times we hear people asking "Is the world going mad?" There seems to be so much going on that seems crazy and dangerous. Governments that are greedy and not looking after their people's    well-being. Corporations who exploit their workers and paying their management obscene salaries. Situations where it always seems to be the little people who are paying the price of the follies of others.
Most of us are not in a position to make changes on the global stage, however, we can make changes in our own lives, in our own world.
We can change our attitudes to life. We can refuse to be dragged into emotional dramas created by our families, friends or work colleagues. We can choose to release negative emotions and thought patterns. We can choose to  be at peace with ourselves and our lives. 
When we believe that in our own world all our experiences are good ones, then that is what we have.  When we believe that our world is safe, then it is. When we believe that we are happy, successful and prosperous, then that is what we are. 
Isn't this what we all want? 
I love to help people to change their lives for the better and Skype enables me to help many people from many places. Check out my web site for my on-line service, I would love to be of help to you. www.theoutandabouttherapist.com - see "My Links" on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment