Monday 22 October 2012

Goodbye to an Old Friend

An old friend passed away the other day. We had not seen each other or spoken for many years. Not that we parted company under a cloud, it was just that our lives went off in different directions.

A Rose for my Friend
People come into our lives to help us learn and grow and that is what my friend did for me for a number of years. She helped me to begin the journey of finding out who I am and what my purpose is in this life. 
She helped and supported me through a very difficult time in my life and for all of that I am truly grateful.

My Friend loved flowers, so here is one for her. 

So my Friend I wish you love and light in whatever experiences you have next. I will never forget you and maybe somewhere in time and space we will meet again. Thank you for being my Friend and spending time in my life.

Hilary Thompson
The Out and About Therapist
Facilitator at Flourishing Relationships Retreats

No comments:

Post a Comment